Are you dealing with blocked drains at your home or business in Cromer? The Metro Rod Norwich team can help you with any blocked drain emergencies and get everything sorted in no time.
The Metro Rod Norwich team is part of the nation’s leading drainage care company, Metro Rod franchise. We provide high quality drainage cleaning and unblocking services throughout Norfolk. We help customers deal with any type of drainage issue they may be experiencing. Metro Rod Norwich provides a 24/7 emergency call out service, making sure we are always on call to help you whenever you need us. So, if you find yourself is a situation at your home or business in Cromer and don’t know who to call to deal with your blocked drains, be sure to call the Metro Rod Norwich team.
Here are some useful tips on how to prevent blocked drains:
- Having a plug screen over your plughole helps stop debris from going down the drain.
- Remove hair and other substances from the drain every time you have a bath or shower.
- Do not pour grease or oil down the drains. Drains can handle clean water, milk and other liquids but oil and grease can solidify and set within your pipes; creating a hard blockage.
- Do not flush anything down the toilet other than toilet paper. Flushing things like baby wipes can cause a blockage as they do not break down the same way toilet paper does.
- Using products like drain unblocker regularly, helps get rid of small blockages. Small clogs start off by attracting the debris and over time become bigger clogs that can fully block the pipes.
- If water is running down your drains slowly, fill your sink up with water and put a plunger over the drain and use it gently. Plunging too vigorously can cause a break in the seals of your pipes and could lead to a leak.
Our engineers are trained to the highest standard and have many years’ experience, so they’re able to deal with any problem you may be facing and give you advice on how to prevent further issues. The engineers are taken through a highly-advanced training programme, so we guarantee that every job will be carried out to the most stringent industry standards.
“Thank you for your excellent service Metro Rod Norwich! The engineer was on time, efficient and left the site clean and tidy after clearing the blockage. Perfect Service, and I am happy to recommend to others!” – Paddy Gallagher
If you would like us to help you fix your blocked drains, or need us on an emergency, please call us on 0808 2082648, or visit our Metro Rod Norwich website.