At Johnston Logistics UK, we provide pallet storage for a wide range of customers across many industry sectors. We offer secure, modern storage for all types of palletised goods.
Our warehouses are controlled by a highly-sophisticated stock management system which tracks every item in and out of the warehouses, including when they are being processed, repackaged, or moved. It offers real-time updates on quantity, despatch details and full traceability for all your goods.
Our customers have chosen us for a variety of reasons, including:
- Our pallet storage facilities allow our customers the flexibility they need to store their products securely and in a cost-efficient way.
- We offer both short and long-term storage solutions. Whether you’re looking for overspill or ad hoc storage.
- We provide fully scalable pallet storage services, so we can adapt to meet your businesses changing requirements.
- We offer HMRC Customs and Excise Bonded warehousing.
- We hold a premises license which means we can send alcohol orders directly to consumers on behalf of our customers.
- We can store both euro and standard pallet sizes.
We are holders of the BRC Global Standard for Storage and Distribution and only follow the best practices in handling, storage and distribution. Which allows us to provide specialist logistics solutions to businesses in the food and drinks sector, including the storage and distribution of ‘just in time’ dried ingredients and ambient packaging.
If you are looking for pallet storage solutions, in secure warehousing in the Eastern region with easy access to the rest of the UK and Europe; please give us a call on 01953 888381, or visit our website. We can provide a highly competitive quote.