Johnston Logistics UK are experts in third party bonded warehousing services for businesses.
At Johnston Logistics UK, we provide professional third party bonded warehousing services for businesses wanting to import wines, beers or spirits into the UK. Our excise bonded warehousing logistic services, allows importers to defer the duty on their imported alcohol.
We are based at Snetterton in Norfolk and are well known for our expert logistic services. We provide specialist services in the handling, storage and the distribution of HM Revenue and customs bonded alcohol.
We take pride in the high-quality services we provide to our clients. Our 130-acre logistics site has been BRC AA Grade accredited and HMRC approved, giving us a competitive edge. Letting us take care of your imported alcohol, we free up your time, allowing you to focus more on your business. All of our warehouses use IT systems which meet the strictest conditions require for holding alcohol under bond.
We also hold a HMRC premises licence which means we are authorised to send orders direct to consumers on behalf of our customers.
Why use our third party bonded warehousing services for your business?
• We have HMRC approved excise bonded warehousing for wines, beers and spirits. Providing inventory control with full traceability.
• We have a very accurate and reliable Delta bond system which is regularly audited by HMRC and fully integrates with HMRC.
• We are members of the Warehouse & Spirits Trade Association and the Bonded Warehouse Keepers Association.
What we can provide:
• Systemised HMRC documentation.
• Duty stamp labelling.
• Contract packing under Bond.
• Online ATWD processing.
• Single bottle to case and full pallet picking.
• UK and International pallet despatches.
“Johnston Logistics have stored goods under bond for us for the past five years. We see our business relationship very much as a partnership with their storage facility being treated as an extension of our own premises. Our contract bottling business has increased significantly and Johnston’s has been flexible, reliable and dependable in meeting the ever-increasing storage requirement.” – Ray Swain, Broadland Wineries Ltd – contract wine packers.
If you’re looking for a logistics partner to take care of your bonded warehousing, Johnston Logistics UK are the team to choose. Call us for more information today on 01953 888381 or visit the our website.